Information regarding dog licenses.
Fees and other information.
Read the most current County Ordinances concerning your pets and other animals.
Contact Animal Shelter
Have questions? We can help! Click the button
below and let us know how we can help you.
Dog Licenses & Kennel Fees
Male/Female Intact $35.00
Male Neutered $10.00
Female Spayed $10.00
Late fee (after February 28) $25.00
Transfer of License $3.00
Replacement of Tag $3.00
Hobby 3-4 dogs (neutered/spayed) $25.00
Class A 3-4 dogs (any one intact) $50.00
Class A 5-9 dogs (intact or neutered) $50.00
Class B 10+ dogs $75.00
- Kennel fees are in addition to tag fees.
- All dogs that are maintained in a kennel and that are over 3 months of age shall be individually licensed.
- The owner of any dog shall purchase a license within ten (10) days after acquisition or age attainment.
- A certificate of rabies shots must be submitted when purchasing a license.
- All dog and kennel licenses are valid from January 1st through December 31st.
- Dog licenses shall be purchased prior to March 1st each year; a late fee of $25.00 will be assessed if purchased thereafter.